My Photo
Name:
Location: Park Rapids, MN

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Peter's "Some Beach Song"

Peter's Lyrics To "Some Beach" (Keep Posted for the viedo)

Each morning at 8:00
I go down to the beach
Look at the sun rise over the lake
As I start heading back
I notice what the kids have left
And I realize I gotta clean up this mess
Kayaks are spread around, some floating away
One of the paddle boats is in the next bay

Chorus:
Some beach
Somewhere
There's a beautiful sunrise burning up big Mantrap Lake
Big holes and toys around
All the chairs upside down
Trash all over the ground
On some beach, somewhere

I thought it was my day off
But right after I got up
Mike was waiting for me with shovels and gloves
He said we gotta dig a hole
To pull up a big pole
6 feet deep and 3 feet wide
I worked all day and I worked all night
And when I got done
It was in the wrong place

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home