My Photo
Name:
Location: Park Rapids, MN

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Annie's friends say good bye.

Dear Friends,
Can't express how sad to hear the news about Annie. Brittny goes on your blog everyday and she is as devastated as I am. We always loved seeing Annie walking around the resort and her love of mooching food was priceless. Brittny always loved it when Annie wouldn't let you stop petting her, she would put her head under yourhand for more. My heart and prayers goes out to your family at this time. I will bring photos next year but I especially love the one of her on the dock. One could only wonder what she was thinking. Mantrap will not be the same.
Best wishes,The Paneks (Rich, Gina, Kelsey, Brittny, Jamie and "Buddy")

Mantrap thanks you for your wonderful email. Annie loved your family very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home