My Photo
Name:
Location: Park Rapids, MN

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Photos from my friend Jill of our wedding!!!

Ceremony pic in my Rivini wedding dress


After the ceremony with Jill in my second wedding dress for the reception! Much easier to dance in!


The girls--The sisters!!


Cute reception picture!




Again, my wedding dress for the reception! And my jewelry made by Emily Smith!


Jared and Stephanie! The Best Man and Maid of Honor
Stephanie and Jared, how sweet~

Nice view of the veil!!
The best feeling ever!! Man those flower were heavy!
So, happy to be husband and wife!
And.....The Kiss
Jeff has never looked so handsome

The day was just gorgeous from start to finish--even with a little sun shower!
Vows
Vows and exchange of rings
One of the best moments in my life--to walk the aisle with my Dad
I love you~

Dad was emotional, but staying nice and calm
One of my favorite pictures of Jeff--he must be waiting for me
I love you so much~




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home