My Photo
Name:
Location: Park Rapids, MN

Monday, July 13, 2009

Thanks Peitso Family for the great photos of your vacation.

















Natalie, Jeff, Mike, and Dianne,
We wanted to send you a note, and some pictures saying thanks for the great week.
The pictures I am sending are of various moments we had at Mantrap. Bethany caught
a 14" largemouth off the dock with a 4 foot kids pole. There is also a picture of
the girls with a perch, and sunny off the dock. Adam caught a nice 15.5" bass in
Home bay one evening. He also caught a nice 28" pike on Friday when we were chasing
the one that got away Thursday night. I am also including the 35" muskie I caught
Thursday, and wish I could send you a picture of the one that got away Friday night.
I am also including a nice sunset shot Kristen took while we were out Thursday
night. I am also including another Brianna shot with her tube around her neck. I
want to be up there again this week, but I need to get back to work. Thanks once
again,
Lance Peitso
P.S. I was talking to my sister, and was wondering if number 8 might be open for our
week next year?
Thanks so much for sending us these great photos! We just love having you all here and sharing all your vacation memories with us. See you in 2010!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home