My Photo
Name:
Location: Park Rapids, MN

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Carol Roepke will be missed by all of us here at Mantrap Lodge

There are families that we all look forward to having at the resort each summer. The Roepke family is one of our all time favorites. We are so sad to report that Carol Roepke passed away this morning. She was the sweetest person and I always looked forward to her visits to the lodge. She loved BeBe Bat candy and would check in the lodge each year to see if we had it in our candy supplies. Each year at the gift show I would look for this candy and no one could tell me a supplier. I always hated to disappoint her, but she always smiled and then we would talk about all the good candy we had as children. Her family is in our thoughts and prayers today. We will plant a tree in her memory by Cabin 1 in her honor. She will be missed by all of here at Mantrap Lodge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home